Services Related to Online Education
Center for Online Education
The Center for Online Education provides support to programs, faculty, and students for academic instruction that is provided through online tools and resources. The Center partners with academic departments to develop programs and deliver virtual classroom education. The Center for Online Education also provides training and support for a variety of technology applications related to online learning. Distance students may find help and support for their online experience at http://www.unthsc.edu/education/onlineeducation/.
Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs also offers a variety of services for online students. These services include, but are not limited to:
- 24/7 counseling hotline
- Free professional counseling in locations across the United States
- Financial assistance and debt management resources
- Academic support services such as subject related tutoring and writing skills tutoring
- Course/instructor evaluation services
- Registration and enrollment management
- Student health insurance
- Career placement services
For a full explanation of all these services provided within the Division of Student Affairs, please visit:http://web.unthsc.edu/Departments/StudentAffairs/.
This page last modified March 6, 2013