Graduate Certificate in Public Health
Who Should Attend?
Working professionals can now advance their public health training with our new flexible and convenient online Graduate Certificate in Public Health. The certificate consists of 15-credit hours of the five core public health concept courses that are required of all MPH graduates. Upon completion of the Certificate, students who are admitted to the MPH program may apply all fifteen credits to their degree.
Complete your certificate with just 5 online classes. Each class lasts 8 weeks, so you can complete the certificate in one year. Certificate courses are offered each semester (including summer), both online and in-person.
Graduate Certificate in Public Health Curriculum
Required Courses (15 SCH)
- BACH 5300 Theoretical Foundations of Individuals and Community Health
- BIOS 5300 Biostatistics for Public Health I
- EOHS 5300 Environmental Health
- EPID 5300 Principles of Epidemiology
- HMAP 5300 Introduction to Health Management and Policy
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or college
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Complete Application
- Application fee
- Mail application, application fee and request official transcripts to be sent to:
UNTHSC-School of Public Health
Office of Admission & Academic Services
Carl E. Everett Education and Administration Building 716
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
This page last modified March 6, 2013