Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Chief of Navy Medical Corps describes world of battlefield medicine
- Today: Celebrate Earth Day in the MET
- Employee Appreciation Week activities begin April 28! Concert, lunch and more!
- From Institutional Compliance: Policy regarding minors on campus
- Library Restroom Renovation Schedule
- Library renovation will cause noise between the hours of 7AM-4PM this Saturday, April 26th
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Tomorrow! Family Medicine Update in the MET
- SCP – John MacMillan, PhD, from UT-Southwestern Medical Center, will present "Isolation and Mechanism of Action Studies of Microbial Natural Products" 4/25/14 at 12:00 pm in RES-326
- Grand Rounds 4/30/14: "YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program: an Evidence Based Program Impacting Community Health" by YMCA Representatives
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Teen Sleep and Health Project
- Deadline Extended - Submit Your Abstract for Health Disparities NOW!
- Do you have Type 2 diabetes and chronic low back pain?
- Volunteers for the Leukemia Texas’ Beat Leukemia Ball 2014
- Last chance! Take this student survey and you could win an iPad mini!
- TCOM Students: Emergency Medicine Match Panel - 4/24 @ 5:30 in MET 124
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Only 1 week left to purchase your 46” Magnavox LED HDTV & Samsung Blu-Ray Raffle Tickets for Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life.
- Get a free drink at Four Star Cafe when you use your Sustainability Pledge Cup
- One Week! Only One Week till Relay For Life of Fort Worth 2014- April 26th The Count Down Continues!!
- Earth Day Event on Today - Booths, food, prizes and more
- Relay For Life Fundraiser- Southwest Airline Tickets Raffle-$5 each or 6 for $25!!
- Spring Fling
Meals on Campus
- Asian Bowl - Lunch
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch