Monday, June 27, 2016
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Grand Rounds 6/29/2016: Y.W.Francis Lam, PharmD presents "Rx to OTC: Potentials, Challenges and Initiatives" 12:00 noon LIB-110
Grants and Funding Opportunities
- Needed: Student Leadership Academy Mentor for 2016-2017
- Joint Seed Program for New Instrumentation/Critical Resources
- Ethics Credit for Physicians : Grand Rounds 6/29/16 "Rx to OTC" 12:00 noon LIB-110
- Office of Financial Planning, Budget and System Accounting are Moving
- Texas Rangers Tickets for Sale! Good deal!!
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Teen Sleep and Health Project
- Project SYNC
- Are you a CPAP or BiPAP user? We need your input!
- Do You Suffer From Low Back Pain?
- Seeking elder volunteers under 80 years of age for a TIA Stroke Risk Study
Fitness & Wellness
- 2016-2017 Student Leadership Academy Application: Deadline Approaching
- Seeking GSBS graduate students interested in Pharmacology & Neuroscience research opportunities
- Malawi International Medicine Elective Applications
- Brent Shell to Present Dissertation Seminar: "The Role of Angiotensin II in Central Control of Blood Pressure and Body Fluid Homeostasis"
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch
- Fun on the Bun - CLOSED Monday, June 27