Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- Mark your calendar for Commencement on May 21!
- Blood drive is Thursday
- Attend Health Literacy Symposium for free on May 20
- Faculty and staff: Reception to welcome MD School Dean Stuart Flynn is next Monday
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Sarfraz Ahmad, Ph.D., Florida Hospital Cancer Institute will present "Clinico-pathologic and Surgical Outcomes of Endometrial Cancer Patients Treated with Robotic Approach” 5-4-16 CBH-230 12:00 pm.
- Zheng Dong, Ph.D., Regents Prof, Medical College of Georgia; Will present "Mitochondrial dynamics in cell death: a tale of two membranes", 5/6/16, 11-12, LIB 110
- Interprofessional Practice Symposium June 1st & 2nd Registration Open Now
- CANCELED Grand Rounds 5/4/16 - Join us next week.
- TCOM Faculty Appreciation Breakfast
- Desktop Media Production Hands On Labs
- Innovations in Teaching with Technology - Lunch & Learn
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Fitness & Wellness
- 2016 Neurobiology of Aging Trainee Symposium
- Congratulations to Dr. Kosmopoulos
- Congratulations to Dr. Kennedy
- Congratulations to Dr. Goulopoulou
- Congratulations to Dr. Roane
- Congratulations to Dr. Bowman
- Join us for the 4th Annual Health Literacy Symposium: Knowledge to Action on May 20th. There is no fee to attend. http://unthsc.edu/healthliteracy
- Congratulations to Dr. Wagner
- CARE Team
- Student Complaint Process
- CINCO DE MAYO "Faux-Ritas" for sale!! SACNAS Spring Fundraiser
- Are Your Passwords Vulnerable to Hackers?
- Free Special Screening of MILK Documentary Hosted By Healthy Start
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch