Thursday, May 28, 2015
- See Commencement photos!
- Reduced fare for students riding public transit
- Tomorrow: Symposium to help health care providers work as teams
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Interprofessional Practice Symposium
- “Anatomy of a Medieval Childbirth” presented by Nichola Harris, PhD, 5/29/15,12:00pm, RES-100
- 10th Annual Texas Conference on Health Disparities: Basic, Clinical and Community Approaches to Solving Obesity
- Heath Skinner, M.D., Ph.D., University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center will present "Identifying Novel targets for radiosensitization" 6-3-15 LIB-110 12:00 pm.
- Free CME/CEU's - Saturday, May 30, 2015 Diabetes: Here and Now
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Fitness & Wellness
- Fitness Super Sampler: Spin and More on Monday, June 1st
- Women's Self-Defense Class
- Nutrition Consultations & Accountability Program
- Friday Workout Roulette: Strength Intervals
- Retirement Reception for Cynthia Lee
- Library Course Reserves Now in Canvas!
- Kona Ice “Snow Cones” Relay For Life Fundraiser – June 9, 2015- Lot #6 by the flag pole.
- Volunteers aged 18-70 years old needed for a research shoulder study
- Steve Woodall's Farewell
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch