Monday, September 1, 2014
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- “Myocardial Oxygen Supply/demand Balance in Health and Disease,” presented by Johnathan D. Tune, PhD., FAHA, 9/5/14, 11:00am, LIB-110
- “Inferring feeding behavior from the masticatory apparatus: what can the TMJ tell us? presented by Claire E Terhune, PhD, 9/26/14, 11:00am, LIB-110
- Maurizio Ghisoli, MD, with US Oncology Pediatric Hematology Oncology, will present "Ewing Sarcoma: One, Two Punch" 9-3-14 LIB-110 Noon
- 2014 Neuroscience Summit only $49 (CME Credit Offered)
- UNTSCP – Shara Elrod, PharmD, Assistant Professor of Pharmacotherapy in UNTSCP, will present “PHRM TXT: Text Messaging in Pharmaceutical Care and Pharmacy Education” on 9/19/14 at 12:00 pm in RES 326
- SPH – Matthew Rossheim defends: “An Exploratory Investigation on Self-Efficacy to Drive While Intoxicated” [9/10/14, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, EAD-600] Click here to for more information.
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Teen Sleep and Health Project
- Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Low Back Pain?
- “Biomarkers of Pain Reduction and Range of Motion after Brief OMT”
- Past Injuries and Current Musculoskeletal Disorders in Ballet Dancers
- "Health Professionals' Attitudes Toward the Homeless"
- Dr. H. Fred Downey and Dr. James L. Caffrey Retirement Party on Friday, September 5, 2014, 3:00 - 4:30, Atrium
- Join the UNTHSC Team for ACS “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”- October 4, 2014!
- COSTCO will be on Campus on September 9th
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch
- Hudson's Catering - Lunch