Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Free flu vaccines available next week
- Psychologist incorporates yoga into psychotherapy sessions
- Knebl to address Tarrant County Medical Society tomorrow
- ID badge required to enter street-level doors into Atrium
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- “Metabolic rate control by the renin-angiotensin system: Brain versus periphery” presented by Justin Grobe, PhD, 10/3/14, 11:00am, LIB-110
- Richard L. Eckert, Ph.D., with the Univ. of Maryland, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, will present "Making Sense of Skin-Cancer Stem Cells in Development of Squamous Cell Carcinoma" 10-1-14 LIB-110
- HMAP Faculty Candidate Presentation - Dr. Troy Quast, "Enrollment and Utilization in the Hurricane Katrina TexKat Emergency Medicaid Waiver", Thursday October 2, 2014, 10:30-11:30 am, EAD 524
- Grand Rounds 10/01/14: "Integrating Behavioral & Primary Care: Achieving Optimal Health Outcomes" by Carol Nati, MD, MS. CBH-220
- Cell Biology & Immunology to present Barry Rouse, DVM, PhD, DSc, University of Tennessee, to present, "Immunopathology to virus infection-factors affecting the outcome", 10/2 Noon, LIB-110.
Grants and Funding Opportunities
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Fitness & Wellness
- TCOM Students: National Multi-Site Nutrition Survey
- Help Wanted with Student Scholarship Haunted House Event.
- TCOM Powder Puff
- Join the UNTHSC Crusaders in our Fight Against Breast Cancer Oct 4
- “History and Traditions” books available at the Lewis Library
- Healthy Vending Options
- Zoo Tickets will be valid for Boo at the Zoo this year/Available in HR EAD-280 $6.50 & $9.50
- UNTHSC and Alumni Merchandise available for purchase from Bookstore-Friday, October 3rd!
- New Printing Software (Pharos) Coming Soon
- Food Day Cooking Competition Team Registration
- Attentions CANVAS Users: New Video Platform Called Kaltura Coming October 1st, 2014
- Thank you to our Day in the District volunteers!
- Help support the Amputation Coalition and attend their first Health Fair & Taste of Fort Worth
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch