Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Parking and permit updates – all decals expire Aug. 31
- UNTHSC’s Lee tells NBC5 that spraying for West Nile "helps"
- Tomorrow: Last day for Cowtown races early-bird discount registration
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Mohan C. Vemuri, Ph.D., with Life Sciences Solutions of Thermo Fisher Scientific, will present "Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC): Approaches to Cancer Immunotherapy" 8-6-14 LIB-110 Noon
- UNTHSC Neuroscience Summit - 7.75 of CME/9.2 of CE for Nurses
- Liz Trevino, DrPH chairs UNTHSC conference on diabetes and community resources
- Grand Rounds 8/6/14: "Together We Make Healthcare Better: The Addition of Pharmacists to Interprofessional Teams at UNTHSC" by UNTHSC Interprofessional Panel
- Rand Horsman Employees Scholarship - Deadline August 15, 2014
- EECU Calendars are available in Human Resources
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND ACTION COMMITTEE (EBAC) SEEKS EIGHT (8) NEW MEMBERS FOR THE NEW FISCAL YEAR
- Adam Prewett, CRPC(r), CFS(4), Financial Advisor will be on campus on August 6, 2014
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Low Back Pain?
- Past Injuries and Current Musculoskeletal Disorders in Ballet Dancers
- “Biomarkers of Pain Reduction and Range of Motion after Brief OMT”
Fitness & Wellness
- Let us know how you feel about the Collaborative Learning Commons! Lewis Library- middle floor survey ends Friday, 15 August.
- Neuroscience Summit - Free to the first 25 UNTHSC Students!
- Registration open for the 2014 Infant Health Summit- Fragile Families: Impact on Infant Health
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Ticket Savings
- Join the UNTHSC Team for ACS “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer”- October 4, 2014!
- Texas Humanitarian Border Crisis: Donation Drive
- Bikram Yoga offers discount to UNT staff and students
- Appreciation Events will be on Campus August 13 and 14
- Back to School Backpack Drive
Meals on Campus
- Asian Bowl - Lunch
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch