Monday, May 20, 2013
- Rural primary care: TCOM prepares students to wear many hats
- Health Disparities Conference is May 30-31
- Is your Red Alert contact information up to date?
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Laszlo Prokai, PhD, D.Sc., MB&I, UNTHSC, Fort Worth, TX will present "Cancer Proteomics: Principles, Practices and Promises" 6-5-13 LIB-110 Noon.
- Grand Rounds - "Preparing Students for Collaborative Practice: Using Interprofessional Student Health Care Teams in the SAGE Program"
- Riyaz M. Basha, PhD, MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando will present "Anti-Cancer Activity of Tolfenamic Acid in Pediatric Malignancies: Emphasis on Neuroblastoma" 5-22-13 EAD-406 Noon
- Demo for Research Investigators - Tomorrow, 5/21/13 noon CBH-240
- TODAY: 2013 QEP Academy of Teaching Scholars Presentation, 2 PM, LIB-448.
- The 2013 Faculty Bibliography is new and improved!
- Looking for a Place to Live?
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Cognitive-Emotional Bias to Food Words in High Anxious and Low Anxious Obese Women
- Healthy volunteers aged 65 years and older needed for a research study
- Writing & Designing NSF Proposals - University of Texas at Dallas - May 21, 2013
- June 6-7, 2013 Grant Management Class
- Free Fluorescence Workshop May 21 and May 22
- TODAY: Improve your public speaking skills
- Annual Performance Evaluation Training
Fitness & Wellness
- Macy's 20% Off Coupons (exclusions apply) Available in HRS
- May 24 - 26, 2013 Lot 7 Reserved for Crowne Plaza Invitational Parking/Shuttle
- Summer Room Requests (June & July)
- Congratulations to Dr. Yorio
- Congratulations to Dr. Berg
- Congratulations to Dr. O’Brant
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch
- Hudson's Catering - Lunch
- Hudson's Catering will be closed May 15 - June 3