Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Campus to close on Friday, UNT Health offices and clinics remain open
- Raines-Milenkov to serve on maternal mortality task force
- UNTHSC Police Department Crime Alert
- Photo contest: Upcycled/Repurposed items to celebrate Earth Day
- Lewis Library Open With Limited Staffing For Spring Break on Friday the 14th; 24x7 Space Available as Normal
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- “Muscle Weakness in Chronic Inflammatory Disease” presented by Michael Reid, PhD, 3/28/14, 11:00am, LIB-110
- Seminar: “Regeneration of the Optic Nerve and Protection of Retinal Ganglion Cells in Animal Models of Traumatic Nerve Injury and Glaucoma.”
- SPH – Naomi Meier, defends: “Shale Gas Production and Surface Water Quality…, [Monday, March 24th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, EAD-600] Click here to see more information.
- Seminar - "Regeneration of the Optic Nerve and Protection of Retinal Ganglion Cells in Animal Models of Traumatic Nerve Injury and Glaucoma."
- Amulya Tatachar, PharmD, will present “Compare effectiveness of fish oil versus fenofibrate and gemfibrozil on lowering triglycerides among patients in a county health system” 3/17, 12:00 pm, RES-326
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Fitness & Wellness
- National Nutrition Month
- Team Lose It - Develop Healthy Habits and Lose Weight!
- Boot Camp Begins Monday March 17th - Register now!
- Photo contest for a chance to win a Kindle e-Reader!
- 300 Workout Challenge
- CAP Write Well Workshop Series- Organization- March 12th
- Blood Drive Winners
- TCOM 2014 Match Results Reception
- Cancer Survivor/Caregiver Mardi Gras Party- Relay For Life of Fort Worth March 16, 1:00 pm RES-100
- Obituary for Stephen Urban, DO, retired professor
- Relay For Life of Fort Worth 2014- April 26th - Sign Up Your Team Today
- Cashier Office Spring Break Closure
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch