Works with the Assistant Director of Alumni Relations on tactical implementation of communication plans, events, and database management for alumni across all schools at UNTHSC.
• Work directly on an outreach campaign to gather updated alumni information and share newly available resources/messaging to include career services, library repository, institutional alumni events, continuing education and more. (This may include use of phone calls, mailings, electronic/social media input and other communication tools)
• Serves as a resource for special alumni events including, but not limited to, exhibits at professional conferences, board meetings, specialty round tables, tours and reunions. (This may include tactical duties like note taking, booth set-up, registration management, name-tag production.)
• Work directly in our alumni database software, Raiser’s Edge, to maintain accuracy.
• Assists with tracking and evaluation of procedures and outcomes in multiple alumni relations efforts ultimately contributing to the creation of standardized operating procedures.
• Little to no call reluctance – Excellent verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in computer word processing, Internet usage and database management
• Adept at managing multiple programs simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proven skill in building rapport and achieving successful outcomes within a team environment