Once we receive your your job listing and it has been approved, it will remain posted for 60 days.
If you would like to request an extension for longer than 60 days, please email Financial Aid Office.
Works with the Community Relations Events Coordinator on special event support, communication plans and database management for internal departments and Fort Worth community members.
• Assists in the production, implementation, and logistical aspects of internal and community events sponsored and supported by the Office of Community Relations within the Community Engagement Department.
• Attends Community Relations special events (preset schedule determined) and provides day-of-event support and logistics.
• Certify compliance with inter-departmental communication flow, ensuring university staff, community partners, and marketing departments are adequately notified of events, resource needs, and news.
• Assist with event creation and tracking in proprietary database management system.
• Assists with evaluation of procedures and outcomes in multiple special event efforts ultimately contributing to the creation of standardized operating procedures.
• Strong interpersonal skill set
• Little to no call reluctance – Excellent verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in computer word processing, Internet usage and database management
• Adept at managing multiple programs simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proven skill in building rapport and achieving successful outcomes within a team environment