Fort Worth, TX 76107
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Work Order Phone:
Work Order Only Fax:
Facilities Management Services
All UNTHSC leasing activities are coordinated through the Business Manager, a member of the Facilities Service Division and includes leasing of all types of real property or UNTHSC.Once space is leased, the Property Manager provides ongoing management including lease interpretation and coordination of repair and maintenance work by the owner and alteration requests of the tenant.
In no event should the requesting department allow prospective bidders to develop or improperly influence the written specifications. Evidence of any such cooperative effect which has the effect of eliminating effective competition and which results in the bidder receiving the lease from the state shall be grounds for seeking to void the lease, removing the bidder from the bidder's list, and any other remedy available to the State. The commission shall alter or reject any specification it considers unduly restrictive.
The Property Manager works with the requesting department to develop needed specifications for submission to the Purchasing Department. The requesting department must submit information as detailed below. The specifications concerning location must describe an area not less than the limits of an incorporated city, town, village.
These leases will be processed locally and may take up to 3 - 4 months before award of the final lease.
1. PREFERRED LOCATION OF SPACE (Name of facility, street address, city, county, state, and zip code)
2. LOCATION DATA (Requested date of occupancy, requested termination date, total square footage of area to be leased including number of rooms and square footage of each room)
3. RENTAL COST AND TERMS (requested monthly/annual amount and cost per square foot, fundng source showing account number and type of funds: i.e. local, state appropriate or other funds)
4. SERVICES INCLUDED (indicate if the owner or tenant must provide or pay separately for the following: water, sewage, electricity, natural gas, trash removal, janitorial services, and pest control)
5. LESSOR DATA (owner's name and address, name of contact person, phone number, fax number, and mailing address for payments if different from owner's address)
6. INSPECTION DATA (Quality Management and Safety must inspect for clinical use)
7. COMMUNICATION DATA (Telecommunications and Computing Services must also review specifications in order to ensure that technical requirements are adequate)
8. EMPLOYEE DATA (Number of employees expected to occupy the space)
9. PARKING DATA (Number of parking spaces required)
10. VISITOR DATA (Estimated number of visitors expected to visit the space daily)
11. FUNDS CERTIFICATION (Certification to the availability of funds)
Lease Interpretation and Maintenance/Repair Coordination:
Once leases are executed, the Business Manager continues to provide lease interpretation and coordination assistance. Though the Business Manager does not wish to discourage a working relationship between tenant and owner, it must be clearly defined which needs are the responsibility of the Owner and which is the responsibility of the tenant.
Repair and Maintenance:
Generally, these issues are the responsibility of the Owner. Ongoing repair problems should be documented and managed by the Property Manager.
Please contact the Property Manager with any questions regarding Lease Management Services at (817) 735-2289, Fax: (817) 735-0155, e-mail: email@example.com.
|Home | Administration | Construction Management | Custodial Services | Facilities Management | Utilities & Energy Management
For questions about this site please contact Patricia Dossey, Administrative Specialist.
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard - Fort Worth, Texas 76107-2699
For technical problems or questions contact the webmaster.
This page was last updated: June 4, 2009.