Study Room Requests
1. All reservation requests must be turned into the Room Scheduling
Coordinator in the Office of Academic Affairs (817-735-2556) by 4:30 p.m.
on the day before the rooms are needed. Requests for Saturday, Sunday
and Monday must be turned in before 4:30 p.m. Friday.
2. Reservations for student groups or individuals are limited to four hours in any one day.
3. Anytime a room is left unoccupied for 30 minutes or more the room reservation will be canceled.
4. Students are only allowed to reserve a room for the current month.
5. E-mail verification from the Room Scheduler is required in the event a room reservation conflict occurs.
Link to: Library Rooms Use Guidelines
Link to: Room Request Form
Note: If you use another web browser other than Internet Explorer, please enter the room you are requesting in the "Notes" section.
Student Organization/Event Requests
All student organization/event requests must be submitted through Orgsync and approved by the HSC Student Development Office. Once approved, Student Development will submit the request and receive confirmation. Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-735-5006.
Student Personal Events
Students can rent the facilities at the health science center for personal events. If you are scheduling a personal event for other family members the student must attend and will be held responsible for any damages. If you would like to reserve a room for a personal event, please visit the Unaffiliated Groups page.