OCORES Applied Epidemiologic Research
OCORES conducts research in health care services and related disciplines. Our research has been funded by federal and state government agencies as well as organizations in the private sector. Some of our ongoing research projects include:
- Measuring the health status of ambulatory care patients using the SF-36
- Evaluating patient satisfaction with the process of health care
- Evaluating the effectiveness of alcohol and drug prevention programs
- Studying the use of vaccines among Americans traveling to foreign countries
- Conducting a survey of the emerging biotechnology industry
- Conducting medical surveillance of workers in hazardous environments
- Assessing methods for reducing cardiovascular disease risk
- Measuring public perceptions of osteopathic physicians
OCORES can help plan, conduct, or analyze data from your next research project.
Back to OCORES Home Page
Updated: 29 June 2000.