This section is intended for informational purposes only. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this area are not necessarily endorsed by UNTHSC. Please limit posting activity to one posting per requesting organization/individual per week. If necessary, list multiple position openings in a single weekly or monthly posting in order to conserve space. Once approved, ads will remain posted for 60 days. For an extension over 60 days, please email James Renfro, Assistant Director, Career Services, Office of Student Development.
Physician Assistant Needed - Will Train
Busy interventional pain management doctor is looking for a full time physician assistant to work in both an inpatient and outpatient setting. Job functions include:
- New and Follow Up evaluations in an outpatient setting
- Obtain current medical history and physicial exam
- Complete documentation on all evaluations and services
- Inpatient consultations at a elite orthopedic and spine hospital
- Guidance and instructions on pre and post operative care via clinical encounters and by phone
Houston Pain and Spine is a family oriented and friendly enviroment to work in.
Extensive training will be provided. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.