The UNT Health Science Center will have an on campus event on Saturday, April 27, 2013 called Discover myHSC day, which will give prospective students an opportunity to learn more about the academic and support services the university has to offer. Please go to this website to sign up for Discover myHSC day:
- Campus Tours will not be available for the remainder of the semester.
- Note: All campus tours are noted on the request form. We cannot accommodate any other days. You must be scheduled for a campus tour; otherwise we will not be able to accommodate you. Also please understand that all tours are subject to change.
- Please provide us with the most accurate information and pay attention to what tours are available.
- The College of Pharmacy Office of Admissions does not have Academic Advisors available; therefore, the Office of Admissions will not have anyone in the office to review transcripts, this is a campus tour only.
- As a reminder prospective students will not be able to view any labs during this tour since the College of Pharmacy is still under construction.
The UNT System College of Pharmacy is located at the UNT Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Please visit the website below to view or print our campus map or for directions to the UNT Health Science Center.
Thank you for your interest in the UNT System College of Pharmacy
"Where the best begins for Pharmacy"
This page last updated Feb 28, 2013