This section is intended for informational purposes only. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this area are not necessarily endorsed by UNTHSC. Please limit posting activity to one posting per requesting organization/individual per week. If necessary, list multiple position openings in a single weekly or monthly posting in order to conserve space. Once approved, ads will remain posted for 60 days. For an extension over 60 days, please email James Renfro, Assistant Director, Career Services, Office of Student Development.
Physician Assistant for Growing ENT Practice
We are looking for a Physician’s Assistant to help us grow our practice!
In addition to medical and surgical ENT, we also provide audiology, allergy, and sleep medicine services.
We have a Great Team and this is a Great place to grow your knowledge and skills!
• Obtain comprehensive medical histories, perform physical examinations.
• Develop treatment plans.
• Order and interpret diagnostic studies such as lab work, x-rays, CT’s, MRI’s.
• Schedule surgeries.
• Perform minor procedures.
• Prescribe medications, administer injections, wound care and other treatments.
• Successful completion of an accredited and approved Physician’s Assistant program.
• Must be licensed to practice in Texas.
• Maintain licensure, certification, and continuing education requirements.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in medical / surgical practice is preferred.
• Paid holidays and vacation
• 401K Plan
• CME allowance
• Health insurance
Please include your salary requirements on your resume cover letter.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 817-200-7626
We look forward to you joining our team – Come Join Us!!!