This section is intended for informational purposes only. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this area are not necessarily endorsed by UNTHSC. Please limit posting activity to one posting per requesting organization/individual per week. If necessary, list multiple position openings in a single weekly or monthly posting in order to conserve space. Once approved, ads will remain posted for 60 days. For an extension over 60 days, please email James Renfro, Assistant Director, Career Services, Office of Student Development.
Pain Management Physician is seeking a Full-Time Physician Assistant-C to manage patients in a multidisciplinary, outpatient setting in Mesquite, TX.
Employment Expectations Include:
• Provide direct patient care through patient physical assessments, evaluations
and follow up examinations.
• Develop treatment plans for patients and provide case management
• Request surgical procedures and diagnostic tests as warranted.
• Monitor patient’s medications
• Review and interpret lab and diagnostic test results
• Must have the ability to learn and efficiently navigate through Electronic Medical Records, MS Windows and Outlook
• Attend and participate in medical conferences, lectures and clinic meetings
• Maintain appropriate billing and coding practices
• Must be familiar with Texas Workers Compensation & Department of Labor
• Experience preferred, but new graduates welcome to apply
• Telephone call when Dr. Schade is out of town
• Monday –Friday; 8-5p
• Paid Malpractice
• Reimbursement for license renewal
• 10 days PTO annually
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
• CME Allowance