*Please note: The iPhone will allow only one Exchange or “Over-The-Air” Sync account on the iPhone. You can have multiple IMAP or POP email accounts, but only one Exchange. If you are using Mobile Me or another Exchange account, following the instructions below will erase your current email, contacts, and calendar.
1. If this is the first e-mail account on your iPhone, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
3. Tap in the E-mail box and enter your full e-mail address (for example, email@example.com).
4. Tap in the Username box and enter your full e-mail address again.
5. Tap in the Password box and enter your password for live@unthsc.
6. Optionally, tap in the Description box and enter a short description for the account (i.e. UNTHSC).
7. Tap Next on the upper right corner of the screen.
8. Tap in the Server box and enter m.outlook.com.
9. Tap Next.
10. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize. By default, Mail, Calendar, and Contacts are all turned on. To turn off synchronization for a type of information, tap and slide the switch to OFF.
11. Tap Save.
12. If you're prompted to create a new passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. You'll need to enter the passcode twice.
If you tap Close, you'll need to configure your passcode in the iPhone Settings application before you can view your account information on your iPhone. If you are prompted to create a passcode and don't create one, you won't be able to send and receive e-mail.