Facility survey results
In order to serve you better, Facilities Management conducted its first survey last July to get feedback on its services, and to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. In all, 251 faculty and staff members responded to the survey. With their feedback, Facilities Management is improving customer communication and speeding up their work order process.
- On a scale of 1 (very dissatisfied) to 5 (very satisfied), 69 percent of respondents rated their satisfaction with the services provided by Facilities Management as a 4 or a 5.
- The service areas with the highest average scores on the 1-to-5 scale were Lock and Key Shop (4.24), Paint Shop (4.21), and Sign Shop (4.01). Average scores for all service areas ranged from 3.33 to 4.24.
- Respondents were most satisfied with Facilities Management’s courtesy (3.92 on the 1-to-5 scale) and quality of service (3.88).
The survey also identified potential areas for improvement. Facilities Management will focus on the following priorities in the coming year:
- Improving ongoing customer communication/feedback/updates during long lead-time projects
- Reducing Work Order response times