Posted: July 11, 2005
FIFTEEN STUDENTS MAKE SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEAN'S LIST AT UNT HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER
Fifteen School of Public Health students were named to the Dean’s list for this past year at the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth.
To be named to the Dean’s list in the School of Public Health, a student must be in the top 10 percent of master of public health and doctorate of public health students at the health science center, maintaining a 4.0 grade point average.
Students from Summer 2004, Fall 2004 and Spring 2005 include:
- Carolina Alvarez-Garriga, DrPH, MD from Caracas, Venezuela
- Nicole Bereolos, MPH, from Kankakee, Ill.
- Eloise Broughton, MPH, from Millsap
- Dawn Clark, PhD, from Globe, Ariz.
- Charles Curran, MPH, from Mesquite
- Denise Feigum, MPH, from Burleson
- Rehka Garadi, MPH, from Fort Worth
- Janet Gardner, MPH, from Dallas
- Sanjeev Mysorekar from Andrews
- Ella Nkhoma, MPH, from Blantyre, Malawi
- Otuonye Onyewuchi from Nigeria
- Donna Rodriguez from Irving
- Larry Segars, PhD, PharmD, from Mansfield
- Suzanne Tolbert, MD, from Fort Worth
- Elizabeth Treviño, Dr.PH, from Reynosa, Mexico
Contact: Kay Colley 817-735-2553, cell 817-980-5090, e-mail email@example.com.
If you are with the media and need additional information or would like to
arrange an interview, please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 817-735-2446.