Friday, May 6, 2016
- Faculty and staff: Reception to welcome MD School Dean Stuart Flynn is Monday
- Check out Campus Wellness for the month of May!
- Register for Inaugural UNT System College of Pharmacy Educational Conclave
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Seminar - 5/9/16 - Dr. Gillian McLellan presents “A new spontaneous glaucoma model for translational research: challenges and opportunities.” 12–1pm in CBH 240
- Zheng Dong, Ph.D., Regents Prof, Medical College of Georgia; Will present "Mitochondrial dynamics in cell death: a tale of two membranes", 5/6/16, 11-12, LIB 110
- Interprofessional Practice Symposium June 1-2, 2016 Registration Open Now
- Grand Rounds 5/11/16: Kendra Balfi, MD presents "Advance Care Planning and the Texas Directives" LIB-110 12:00pm
- Inaugural UNT System College of Pharmacy Educational Conclave May 14th REGISTER NOW
- Desktop Media Production Hands On Labs - iMovie for Instructional Video Production
- Strategies for Mentoring Graduate and Professional Students: 4) Sponsorship Skills
- Innovations in Teaching with Technology - Lunch & Learn
- Texas Ranger Tickets for Sale! Good deal!
- How are we doing? We need your feedback on Values Initiatives
- Nurse Week Celebration
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Do You Suffer From Low Back Pain?
- Volunteers aged 18-70 years old needed for a research shoulder study
- High Cholesterol?
Fitness & Wellness
- May Campus Wellness Solutions Programming
- Wellness on Wheels, We Come to You!
- Annual Joe's Run 5K/10K
- Student Customer Service Training: Make-up Sessions Available
- 2016-2017 Student Leadership Academy Application Now Open
- Fort Worth Drowning Prevention Coalition NEEDS Volunteers Like YOU!!!
- 2016 Neurobiology of Aging Trainee Symposium
- Join us for the 4th Annual Health Literacy Symposium: Knowledge to Action on May 20th. There is no fee to attend. http://unthsc.edu/healthliteracy
- UNTHSC and Alumni Merchandise available for purchase from Bookstore TODAY!
- Summer Room Requests (June & July)
- Free Special Screening of MILK Documentary Hosted By Healthy Start
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch