Friday, March 7, 2014
- UNTHSC nurse and student recognized as ‘Health Care Heroes'
- UNTHSC Police Department Crime Alert
- Submit your research for, or attend, JPS Research Day 2014!
- Photo contest: Upcycled/Repurposed items to celebrate Earth Day
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- “Mechanism and synergism in epithelial fluid and HCO3- secretion” presented by Shmuel Muallem, PhD, 3/7/14, 11:00am, LIB-110
- Catherine A. McCarty, M.P.H., Ph.D, Principle Research Scientist will present "Community Engagement for Genomics Research" 3-10-14 LIB-110 11:00 am.
- SPH – Naomi Meier, defends: “Shale Gas Production and Surface Water Quality…, [Monday, March 24th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, EAD-600] Click here to see more information.
- Family Medicine Update @ UNTHSC - April 25-26
- Sara Richter, PharmD, BCPS will present “Comparison of antibiotic de-escalation between patients with blood cultures positive for gram (-) and gram (+) organisms,” 3/7, 12:00 pm, RES-326
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Fitness & Wellness
- Meet with a Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Team Lose It - Develop Healthy Habits and Lose Weight!
- Boot Camp Begins Monday March 17th - Register now!
- Blood Drive Winners
- Want to park on campus for FREE? Want to save money and help our community at the same time? Join a UNTHSC Vanpool!
- Photo contest for a chance to win a Kindle e-Reader!
- Free boxes
- Sexual Assault Support
- Disney On Ice Special Ticket Pricing
- Cancer Survivor/Caregiver Mardi Gras Party- Relay For Life of Fort Worth March 16, 1:00 pm RES-100
- CARE Team
- Student Complaint Process
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch
- Hudson's Catering - Lunch