Friday, May 29, 2015
- Deadline today for address changes for open enrollment
- June is Employee Wellness Month
- Solutions Fair 2015: Mark your calendar
- See Commencement photos!
Grand Rounds & Academic Seminars
- Interprofessional Practice Symposium
- “Anatomy of a Medieval Childbirth” presented by Nichola Harris, PhD, 5/29/15,12:00pm, RES-100
- 10th Annual Texas Conference on Health Disparities: Basic, Clinical and Community Approaches to Solving Obesity
- Heath Skinner, M.D., Ph.D., University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center will present "Identifying Novel targets for radiosensitization" 6-3-15 LIB-110 12:00 pm.
- Free CME/CEU's - Saturday, May 30, 2015 Diabetes: Here and Now
- Grand Rounds 6/3/15: "Implementation, Adoption, and Utility of Family History in Diverse Care Settings" by Deanna Cross, PhD. CBH-220 12:00
Grants and Funding Opportunities
Research Studies/Clinical Trials
Fitness & Wellness
- Fitness Super Sampler: Spin and More on monday June 1st
- Women's Self-Defense Class
- Nutrition Consultations & Accountability Program
- Wellness Wednesday Presentation: Moving More
- Friday Workout Roulette: Strength Intervals
- June is Employee Wellness Month!
- Try the FAC for FREE in June!
- Interested in Leadership Development? Don’t miss this new opportunity to be part of the first Student Leadership Academy!
- Retirement Reception for Cynthia Lee
- Library Course Reserves Now in Canvas!
- Kona Ice “Snow Cones” Relay For Life Fundraiser – June 9, 2015- Lot #6 by the flag pole.
- Volunteers aged 18-70 years old needed for a research shoulder study
Meals on Campus
- Fun on the Bun - Lunch